Classical Chinese Furniture Society
8.5 x 11 text in English, Renaissance, 1992.
A quarterly academic journal published by the Museum of Classical Chinese Furniture 1990-1994.
- Chin, Sandra. "The Effect of New World Silver on the Production of Classical Chinese Furniture".
- Clunas, Craig. "Chinese Furniture and Western Designers".
- Evarts, Curtis. "The San Francisco Symposium on Classical Chinese Wood Furniture".
- Handler, Sarah. "A Ming Meditating Chair in Bauhaus Light".
- Kahn, H. L. "Living in the Cities, Living on the Farm: Social Dimensions of Ming Culture".
- Mason, Lark. "Questions of Authenticity".
- Wang Shixiang. "The State of Ming Furniture: A Comparison of Early and Late Joinery".
RMB 200 + shipping