Classical Chinese Furniture Society
8.5 x 11 text in English, Renaissance, 1992.
A quarterly academic journal published by the Museum of Classical Chinese Furniture 1990-1994.
- Chapman, Jeanne. "Hong Kong's First Exhibition of Classical Chinese Furniture".
- Chen Zengbi. "Double Sixes".
- Evarts, Curtis. "Simplicity and Integrity Reflected in the Anatomy of a Masterpiece".
- Handler, Sarah. "On a New World Arose the Kang Table".
- Keppel, Sheila. "The Well-Furnished Tomb, Part 1".
- Taggert, Ross. "The Impact of China on English and American Furniture Design".
RMB 200 + shipping