Classical Chinese Furniture Society
8.5 x 11 text in English, Renaissance, 1991.
A quarterly academic journal published by the Museum of Classical Chinese Furniture 1990-1994.
- Ellsworth, Robert H. "Some Further Thoughts on Chinese Furniture."
- Evarts, Curtis. "The Development of the Waisted Form and Variations in its Joinery."
- Evarts, Curtis. "The Association of Classical Chinese Furniture in Beijing."
- Handler, Sarah. "Perfumed Coals in Precious Braziers Burn."
- Kates, George Norbert. "Two Early Exhibitions at the Brooklyn Museum."
- Luo Wuyi. "The Art of Ming Dynasty Furniture."
- Pirazzoli-t'Serstevens, Michele. "Chinese Furniture in the Han Dynasty (206 B.C.-A.D. 220)."
- Tian Jiaqing. "A Pair of Inscribed Ming-style Official's Hat Armchairs."
- Wang Shixiang. "In Memory of Mengjia."
RMB 200 + shipping